This week we have an extensive review of “what’s in, what’s out” at Abby’s Lane!
- BabyHawk Oh Snaps are now discontinued/clearance priced
- Bummis Easy Fits are now discontinued in Pooper Hero, Nature Girl and New York prints. Bummis is also discontinuing their Super Lite covers as well.
- Fuzzi Bunz discontinued in all current colors
- Grovia: All current prints are discontinued, which includes Peacock, Robots, Bicycles and Woodlands. Solids will remain, new prints coming in October
- Blueberry/Swaddlebees: The prints of Stars, Messy Hands, Baby Blooms and Dinos are discontinued in all products
- Thirsties: All aplix diapers in current version and pricing, these will be coming back soon, however the Duo Diapers are a discontinued product, and will not be coming back
CJs has decided to streamline their production, which means we will have easier accessibility to the most popular products sold to our fan base, we will not be restocking any items on the discontinued list, what we have will be it.
Discontinued products that we carry include:
CJs’ Small Stick of Butter
Also, the following scents are discontinued, once we sell out of them they will not be restocked:
Bamboo and Lotus Blossom
Viva La Juicy
WHAT IS COMING IN:
Mid to late October will bring Tula Baby Carriers in regular and toddler sizes! We are very excited to bring in this popular line-
Mid October will bring Sili Squeeze reuseable lunch pouches for toddlers and older children, we will be carrying both the Sili Squeeze and the Sili Squeeze with Eeeze for the big guys 😉
Late October will bring Bentoware products, we are still narrowing down which products exactly we will be starting with, these are some of the best reuseable lunch items on the market, and all made in the USA!
Great stuff always happening around here, we than you for your support and business .